Saturday, March 03, 2012

Aliza's Ski Debut

I love skiing and living in Colorado!
Dad took me to Loveland Valley for my first ski experience today.  Mom and sister stayed home, I hope next year she is up for hitting the disabled ski circuit.  If not, I bet we can bribe her grandma when necessary.

The toughest part for me was getting up very early, just before 5:00 a.m. so we didn't have to hang out forever in I-70 traffic.  Mom and I prefer to sleep the morning away.  I had a private lesson because I couldn't join ski school with out it, until next January when I turn 4. 

What a fine day...

This is my instructor, Greg

We had fun!

I'd really like to try one of those...
It was even a powder day.
Fair warning to Feather, look out, mom said you would take me up those slopes next and dad said I like to go balls out.  I hated my helmet but my sense of adventure will dictate the rule that I must wear it next time.

Life is good.

No comments: