Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Momentary Lapse of Reason

Ciao 2012!  January was welcomed in an invigorating fashion that tops all attempts to date.  My amusing, snarky, delightful (possibly as neurotic as myself) friend Heather and I partook in a very chilly plunge into the Boulder Reservoir.  Our lovely souls require some of the same reminders about living, really taking advantage of feeling alive.  Read what she had to say about the Polar Bear Plunge 2012, she is a story teller.

It’s fair to say that 2011 is top of the list for murkiest years I’ve survived, to date.  I did everyone a favor and finally pulled my wallet out and checked back into structured counseling.  Every now and then a girl should bounce a few random thoughts off some strangers head to be sure she hasn’t totally crossed over to the other side.  Turns out I’m not clinically batty. Not yet.  Eh, should have stuck with my gut and saved a few bucks ;)
I however, continue to overbook my life.  Hence no good updates on all our trials and tribs recently.  And there’s good stuff.  Soon.

No comments: