Wednesday, August 17, 2011


This has been keeping us pretty busy, summer play that is!



Aliza enjoyed the Larimer County Fair


She is the best tomato and strawberry picker around
Ava enjoys the JT lake pier
Aliza too






Farewell summer!

Later today we will be heading back to Nebraska for one last summer getaway with my family.  Both the girls start school over the next couple of weeks and we are all excited to get back into a nice routine.  I have lots of blogging to catch up on so I hope to be hanging around here more in the near future.  Oh fall, how I love you...and can smell you in the air!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Glad to hear your summer went well. How are your pumpkins doing, Fall is around the corner! Mine have not grown, I am very bad at this garden business!

TherExtras said...

Lovely, lovely! The girls are lovely and growing!

Not a sense of fall here! Predicted cooling at the end of this week will bring us under 100, hopefully!

Barbara