Sunday, November 21, 2010

Delicious

Aliza and I took big grandma to the dentist on Wednesday. Afterwards we stopped at Wendy’s for lunch. I asked Aliza if she liked her burger.

“It’s delicious” she said.

I don’t order her fast food burgers ever or use the word delicious much. I guess I better start.  In the meantime I caught her staring at something behind me. I asked her what she was looking at.

“Giddddddyyyy up, cowboy. YEEEE HAAAWWWW” she chuckled.

I tried to be sneaky about a peek and sure as shit; a cowboy trying to avoid some other little shit boy that kept the same gig up. Attention all cowboys: fare warning to not wear cowboy hats in the semi-city if you do not appreciate short fans. Grandma commented on how she must really enjoy the gentleman’s hat sitting behind me.

A day out with an almost 2 and 93 year old can seem like someone slipped you a mickey or something.

Some of Liz Mae’s current favorite things to repeat in the most adorable squeaky voice of hers…

Hear it momma, hear it?
Whooo is it?
What’s that?
See the cho choo?

Mom bought her a holiday shirt that says:
80% Naughty 20% Nice
That pretty much sums it up.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Ohmy, what a little pistol. I'm still laughing about someone slipping you a mickey.

Krista :) said...

Hilarious! I love it when generations collide and I'm there to witness it! Hope you guys have a fantastic Thanksgiving. :)