Friday, October 08, 2010

Boys

Already?

Already, at the ripe old age of 5, Ava has boys love-struck.

Tuesday:
I am going through her back pack and communication folder from school and I find a stack of pictures with a sticky note saying; these were done for Ava from another student.

Wednesday:
Ava comes out of class behind a smiley little boy holding her hand and heading towards his mom yelling, “This is Ava, momma. Look, its Ava!” he proclaims.

After retrieving her from smiley guy (who would really just like to take her home) PT assistant catches me walking down the hall…

“Did you hear about recess?”

“No.” I answer

“She has a friend” she says to me. AND he took her by the hand at recess and told her, “big step, little step, you need a big step this time Ava” on the way to slide, several times.

“Really” I ask?

“We took pictures” she said.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

omgosh, that is just too cute. Good for Ava, have them eating out of her little hand early. =)

HeatherS said...

LOVE this! Those boys are very protective of our girls.....any little steps are good :)

Deana said...

Lucky Ava and lucky boys!!!

Rebecca said...

Adorable! I bet you can't wait to see the pictures.

Krista :) said...

Awwww...this is precious!!