Monday, September 27, 2010

Some Random Aliza Thoughts

*She is talking quite well, in sentences most of the time now. No, no, no, nooo, NO is a pretty habitual phrase in her vocabulary.

*She calls croutons “cookies” and eats the red onions and feta cheese off my salad whenever I oblige her. I think she may be a vegetarian. Except for hotdogs, she likes hotdogs & bacon. Real meat isn’t at the top of her list.

*She is a natural jokester; April Fools Day will be interesting as the years pass.

*She likes to help her Sis walk by giving her a nice shove in the middle of the back. Some days it works, some it doesn’t. She isn’t bothered either way.

*I observe her hastily saying, “Share, share, share” while yanking whatever needs to be ‘shared’ out of another kids hands.

*She is a cartoon connoisseur, Yo Gabba Gabba and the Backyardigans top her list as the crème de la crème. The Wonder Pets are also intriguing and I have heard her say, “Oh Shit” when there’s an animal in trouble, somewhere. I sometimes must un-plug the TV to maintain control of this situation.

*She is the sweetest and naughtiest kid ever, beautifully wrapped up in one.

1 comment:

Krista :) said...

That is the most precious thing I've read all day...I needed that. Thanks for sharing!